The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM sponsored conferences. ACM can however issue a visa support letter. For Visa support letters, please send all requests to the Office of SIG Services firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name as it appears on your passport,
- Current postal mailing address,
- The name of the conference you wish to attend,
- Your Registration Confirmation Number, and
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the "sole author" or a "co- author"
Please note visa support letters are issued via email by PDF and the original is mailed to your current postal address.